Mobile web browsing is not just a trend; it has actually become a necessity. With the convenience of surfing the web from a mobile device, it is becoming a necessity to have a mobile site for your business. So if you haven’t yet set up your own mobile site, we will create a mobile version of your site for your iPhone or Droid, the 2 most commonly used platforms - sorry Blackberry.
There is a special procedure involved in designing a mobile website. The easiest way to build your mobile site is to modify your existing website to make it compatible for mobile handsets. If you decide to do so, expect that there will be big changes in terms of layout, design and construction. In turn, you’ll find an increase in sales and customers. Your URL says much about your mobile website. So think of using the better .mobi domain which indicates a mobile experience instead of .com, .edu, .org, etc. that stand for a desktop web experience.
Here are the principles:
- Layout- keep it simple and easy to navigate.
- Content- clear and concise content is more efficient.
- Coding- make it easy for your behind the scenes business management.
- Images- use clear photos that appeal to the customer.
- Page Size- make it readable.
- Page Links- keep your links short and minimal.